Monday 25 April 2016

A WEEK IN CARCASSONNE




Hello, today I’m going to explain my week in carcassonne. It was a beautiful experience to visit France, because I like French and I also speak the language a little.


Let’s start with my favourite place of the city.

MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE CITY

My favourite place in the city is the castle. The old part of the city is the most visited in the city. To access the castle you buy a ticket, the ticket which is not very expensive. When I visited the castle, I got a kind of “speaker” telling you that what you were visiting in your language idiom. You also paid for this “speaker”. This is a little map of the city, where you see the castle and the little streets of Carcassonne. 

 

THE MAGNIFICENT FOOD

I was a week in Carcassonne but I ATE a lot because I love the food of France, the goffres, the crepes, etc... But my favourite is definitely the crepes, croissant and macaroons. We recommend the food of the city because it's worth it!