Tuesday 24 May 2016

Auron Play

#Interviewer
#AuronPlay

When did you start your career?
I started on YouTube on 23 August 2008. At that time it was a hobby, but then it began to rise and now I have 3,000,000 followers.

What brought you fame?
I think what took me to fame was in 2013 when I used to grab a video from Youtube and comment it.

Why did you decide to follow on YouTube?
Because, for me, it was a hobby at first then came the partner, the person who paid for making videos on YouTube. And being a hobby because he could devote me try that and in the end I did.

Are you happy with the achievements of your career on YouTube?
If I am very happy but I can hardly leave home.

Which projects do you have?
At the moment I have no project but I think that in the future could think of some projects.

When you want to leave fame and why?
To me fame will leave when people do not like my videos

What do you like about his career?
I sincerely like almost everything but almost unable to leave home because they see the minimum you get overwhelmed and start to bother you even think it's the opposite.

Okay, Thanks for coming to this program.
You're welcome.

by Samuel Vilches