Tuesday 24 May 2016

Cristiano ronaldo



Hello CR7 welcome to the TT’s TV.

Hello.Do we start the questions?

Right now.How long have you been in the Real madrid?

I have spent 7 years at Real madrid.

Why come to Real Madrid?

Because I wanted to get farther into my career.

How many cars do you have?

I’m a have a 20 cars.

How many houses do you have?

I’m a have 26 houses.

As you value yourself ?

I feel important and handsome.


How was your chilldhood ?

Cristiano began at age 9 his first steps playing in the Football Club Andorinha , where his classmates teased him because his father, to earn a bonus , cleaned latrines locker rooms. They put nicknames like " weeping " because he did when he did not pass the ball or could not get a goal . Another of his nicknames was " little bee " because he kept tireless running all over the field .
Yet Cristiano Ronaldo says his childhood was happy. Why? " Because you never separated from the ball, slept with her," her mother says .


By Adri and Victor